No recent wiki edits to this page.
Sudden Attack launched in the US in September 2009. Prior to this date, the game launched in July 2004 and in July 2007 in Korea and Japan, respectively.
The game pits red against blue, red being the Tanzirilo Independence Force and blue the United Great Force. Players compete across various gameplay modes such as Deathmatch, Destruction/Bomb Defusal, or other modes. In order to win the round, the team must meet the conditions of the match - such as defusing the bomb or getting the most amount of kills.
The game centers around an SA policeman who discovers the United Great Force's plan to launch a nuclear attack on the world's population in 2012. After being discovered by other SA soldiers, he manages an escape and lets the world know of their plan. A rebellion arises as a former group of SA soldiers form to create the Tanzirilo Independence Force, who are now fighting for control before the SA launches their nuclear missile in 2012.
The game features the following multiplayer modes:
- Deathmatch - team with the highest amount of kills wins.
- Bomb Plantation - one team must defuse a bomb if the other team succeeds in planting it.
- Siege/Control - control a point in the map for the longest.
- Capture the Target/Escort - team blue captures objects on the map and brings them back to their zone while team red must stop them.
- Sub-Mission/Special Mode - limited game mode.
- Touchdown - both teams try to capture a target and make a touchdown on the enemy's base.
- Runaway Mode - red team can only kill with knifes. Blue team can only use grenades.
Sudden Attack II: Renegade
A sequel to Sudden Attack is in development at GameHi. The title is Sudden Attack II: Renegade. They haven't said much about the title besides the fact that it's due for an early 2011 release.