Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Star Wars

Franchise »

A sub-series in the Star Wars franchise, the Super Star Wars trilogy appeared in the early 90's on the Super Nintendo.

The ESRB Rates Two More 'Super Star Wars'

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pazy

While I have bought a few games from Virtual Console its hard for me to get excited because if I really wanted to play an emulated SNES game then I could have played it a long time ago or even just now.

The games I have bought on VC are mostly games from systems ive never owned and games ive never heard of and seemed interesting (like Legend of YS on TurboGrafx).

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JJOR64

I knew they were coming.  It was posted in THIS press release.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ArchScabby

man the stupid jawa walker level in the first Super Star Wars pissed  me off so bad.  I'd get all the way to the top, miss one ledge, and then fall all the way back to the bottom.  That game caused a lot of childhood tears for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.