Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Feb 26, 2010

Super Street Fighter IV is a standalone update to its predecessor, adding new characters, modes, and online features.

Alt Costumes for all 35 characters (Beware, picture overload).

• 117 results
    ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By ryanwho
    @peritus said:
    " I still think its ridiculous we have to pay for costumes!

We used to unlock these things, its what kept me playing in these games, now were expected to pay for it and everyone just accepts it as normal.
    I just dont get it.

Il spend hours just to be able to get Kasumi or Hitomi in that sexiest of costumes in a DOA game, and i suppose i might do so in SF aswell ( cammy ) but il never spend actual money on something that should bean unlockable for me to replay the game over and over. "
    time>money 
    Good for you, having so much time and so little money, but for me, these costumes are equivalent to about 10 minutes at work. And I would rather have the option to pay a small fee to get the 2 or 3 I like than have to do something tedious to unlock it.
    peritus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By peritus
    @ryanwho: 

To each its own i guess, but they should be releasing this DLC as an optional shortcut for those people who either dont have the time or are simply too lazy to play the actual game before they can show of some coolness online, and make it unlockable for poor bastards like myself who actually enjoy playing the game part of the game.
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Scooper
    @mubress said:
    " Just played someone who had the new Akuma outfit on and it really does look badass. Almost lost because of it's awesomeness. "
    Yep. Akuma outfit 3 looks badass. Gouken's looks ridiculas. His hat is mahoosive
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By Stang

Well I finally got my cowboy setup. Microsoft fucked up my account, I had to talk to some lady in India for 45 minutes to sort it out. Pink cowboy Ken for life baby.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By Jeffsekai
    @Stang said:
    " Well I finally got my cowboy setup. Microsoft fucked up my account, I had to talk to some lady in India for 45 minutes to sort it out. Pink cowboy Ken for life baby. "
    NOW we can play
    Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Scooper
    @Stang said:
    " Well I finally got my cowboy setup. Microsoft fucked up my account, I had to talk to some lady in India for 45 minutes to sort it out. Pink cowboy Ken for life baby. "
    Only you would go through that kind of bullshit for a costume on SSFIV. And we love you for it. I faught a pink cowboy Ken last night and it was radical.
    chronicsmoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#107  Edited By chronicsmoke

I like Zangiefs and Balrogs the most

Tornac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#108  Edited By Tornac

I like a lot of these costumes. I wonder how much they cost

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#109  Edited By lordofultima

Akuma's costume, the red one especially -- just beautiful.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Scooper
    @lordofultima said:
    " Akuma's costume, the red one especially -- just beautiful. "
    Yep. They did a really good job with Akuma's costume. The quality of these alts is generaly alot better. Makes you wanna buy them more. And then there's Gouken's alt.........................
    Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#111  Edited By Stang
    @Scooper: I would kill for me gay strip club outfit. I rep hard.

Color 12 with Akuma's alt 2 looks pretty sexy imo. It is the only color 12 I can look at without vomiting a bit.
    Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#112  Edited By Shadow

Now that the combo pack is out...and effing expensive, I'm actually thinking of getting it.  Dear god.  By the end of the year, Capcom will have enough of my money to buy a house.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Scooper
    @Shadow said:
    " Now that the combo pack is out...and effing expensive, I'm actually thinking of getting it.  Dear god.  By the end of the year, Capcom will have enough of my money to buy a house. "
    Yeah. It's expensive. The price of all these first batch of new costumes is like 75% of the cost of the whole game. It's not a deal for me. The second batch of costumes might be better. The DeeJay Alt 2 already has me intrigued.
    Plasma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#114  Edited By Plasma

I don't get why people buy all of them. I get my mains, and really good costumes. Lots of the costumes are just lame, and thats really impressive seeing how lame most street fighter characters are aha.  

I actually really like those new costumes that have been teased, they seem legit and not a lame one time  "oh thats cool".

blueaniman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By blueaniman93

These are all very perplexing.
    They look so different and much goofier.

animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By animateria
    @Scooper said:
    " @Shadow said:
    " Now that the combo pack is out...and effing expensive, I'm actually thinking of getting it.  Dear god.  By the end of the year, Capcom will have enough of my money to buy a house. "
    Yeah. It's expensive. The price of all these first batch of new costumes is like 75% of the cost of the whole game. It's not a deal for me. The second batch of costumes might be better. The DeeJay Alt 2 already has me intrigued. "
    I'm just waiting for some sale thing. It happened with the first game's costume bundle going for 8 bucks. No way I'm paying nearly 20 bucks on some costumes, I payed that much for most games I play nowadays.
    Snake_Eyes_Ex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Snake_Eyes_Ex

I knew I should have been patient and waited for the complete costume pack...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.