Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Syndicate

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 21, 2012

Syndicate is a reinvention of the 1993 game by Bullfrog. Developed at Starbreeze Studios, the game puts players in the shoes of Miles Kilo, one of the cybernetically-enhanced Agents who wages war against enemy mega-corporations on behalf of EuroCorp, his sponsor syndicate.

PC Version: Crazy Ass Light Bloom Bug?

Scotto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Scotto

Is anyone else with the PC version of this game finding it blinding when you're in well lighted areas? There's like this permanent light haze when you're in areas with lots of natural or neon lighting. At first I thought it was a stylistic choice, but now I think it's a bug, because it's making it hard to see enemies and read certain text.

Since the game just unlocked a couple of hours ago, I can't find anyone else talking about this, so I thought I'd start the discussion.

WeeBee886

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WeeBee886

I've experienced this problem as well as many others. The game was almost unplayable at first due to extremely dark menu. I did sort of fix it (check the topic about black screen), but I still am experiencing the problem you are even with my graphics settings turned down.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afdd08777389
    deactivated-5afdd08777389

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

I think it's just JJ Abrams' style lens flare. I noticed it, but in the same way that I noticed it on Star Trek. :-)

No Caption Provided
    Cynical_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Cynical_Gamer

It's not a bug. It's a feature.

Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Christoffer

I think it's supposed to be that way. It looks cool, in my opinion. But maybe it's a bit too much sometimes. I believe you can turn it down (or completely off?) in a cfg file somewhere.

Mnemoidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#6  Edited By Mnemoidian

Yeah, I assumed that was intended

It's insane, and makes certain areas rather difficult to fight in.. but it's also rather cool somehow.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.