Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tales of Vesperia

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Aug 07, 2008

Tales of Vesperia is a Japanese Role-Playing Game and the first entry in the long-running "Tales of" franchise on seventh-generation consoles.

Help healing

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By EightBitShik

I wanted to use the girl that you get in the beginning of the game because I felt like she just wasn't pulling her wait even when I set it to full attack. So my strategy is to use her kick some enemies and then heal when needed. I am able to heal myself just fine but how do I target the other players in my party with a heal spell? For the life of me I can't figure it out. I have spent way too much time on this so I pray someone here can help me.

DaSenzai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DaSenzai

What I you during Combat press the Y/Triangle Button to bring up the menu, and the select "Artes" --> "Estelle" --> "Healing" --> "the target you want to heal"?

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Bigandtasty

It's been a while, but I think you change targets for a hotkeyed heal with the D-Pad.

Doctobear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

@eightbitshik: I doubt it still matters but you can set it to manual and move the right stick to select the ally

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@ndc3: considering the OP was from 3 years ago, yeah they have probably moved on from this point.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@oscar__explosion: Hell no, I stopped playing until this dude posted that. I can now finish the game. It's about damn time!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.