Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tamriel

Location » linked to 13 games

The unique High-Fantasy setting the Elder Scrolls series takes place in. It is made up of nine different provinces with the capital Imperial province of Cyrodiil situated in the middle. The name is Elvish for 'Dawn's Beauty'.

Next Elder Scrolls game?

ManMadeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 21

#1  Edited By ManMadeGod

What section (or sections) of Tamriel do you think the next Elder Scrolls game is going to take place in?
    How crazy would it be if they made the game cover the whole continent.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Emilio

I'd like to go back to Vvanderfell/Morrowind, but being able to go across Tamriel would be awesome.
    But probably would only happen if it was an MMO.

I couldn't see it really happening unless the game was on a couple discs, even on the PS3.

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#3  Edited By Soap

I'm assuming it will be a new part of the world we've yet to see, there are a few that were named in conversations in Oblivion although it's been so long since I played it now I actually can't remember them (sorry :S) either way it should be cool, I reckon it will be more varied a landscape than Oblivion due to the fact that that was one of the major complaints they had from Oblivion.

I think they would leave the entire continent until either the final game (for something truely epic) or as mentioned for an MMO.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.