Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

A revamped edition of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes with new characters, modes, and features. Designed with an international release in mind, all but one character from the original roster remains, as well as several fan-favorite new challengers.

Ishizawa's Blog

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

No Caption Provided
    Hidetoshi Ishizawa (aka "Neo_G"), Tatsunoko Vs.Capcom's director, has updated his blog to officially reveal the new stages in Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars, and to also show off some new gameplay videos. 

Capcom Blog:   

A while ago in my rom burning blog posts, I did a little tease of a photo here but it was a little blurry... Sorry about that. The answer is "new stage"!!

So, I would like to show off, officially, the new stages!!

First, new stage #1.

All you Tekkaman Blade fans must-see!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

It's the "Orbital Ring hangar"! Outside you can see the blue earth... Beautiful!. But after a while, the battle begins.... Radams starts invading! And soldiers fight back!! There are many things going on in the stage too, which the team put their efforts into these kind of small details.

Going on! Another stage!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Speaking of Dead Rising, you can't forget this place! "Willamette Mall"! Oh, there are many zombie-sans gathering up.
    This stage also has a time concept: the stage doesn't just take place in the day time but it also changes to late afternoon and night as well. Look at those zombie-san's eyes, glows in the dark... Spooky...

Btw there was a "training stage" showed in the "system" section of this homepage revealed...Anyway, the stages are very well created, I would like everybody to have a go at the game.

So here we go with my gameplay movies! This time, the feature is on "Zero". 

First off, "Mega Man X??? Dream team?!"

Oops, this is too straight forward....

Second, "The Horror of the Great Jump Rope? (or not quite?)"  

Dodge with a combo called "Hienkyaku"! Gyakuten-oh (the big giant robot) "....You!!"

And last one, This one is no stupid gameplay movie, but combo gameplay movie.

"Double Rekkoha!!"  

Thanks to Capcom-unity
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Al3xand3r

The new stages are great. Maybe they'll overshadow the others, I don't think all are made so active?

AltonBrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By AltonBrown

Zero looks awesome for rushdowns.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks

Zero and Roll look good together.

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By rallier

Really looking forward to this. Can't wait to take it online and get my ass kicked.

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hot_Karl

Got a kick out of that Dead Rising level. 

Anyone here tried it out yet? I can assure you that this is the spiritual successor to the Marvel vs Capcom series that you've been waiting for. 
    I tried it at Comic-Con in July (with the Hori sticks- they didn't reveal the special edition sticks at that time), and my friend has an imported copy.
    It's tons of fun. I don't own a Wii, but I've been honestly mulling over that big purchase, just to get this game.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Linkyshinks
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By xyzygy

The animations in this game are absolutely fantastic. It's so smooth and keeps this 2D art feeling, especially watching Tekkaman Blade fight. Cannot wait for this.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Linkyshinks

Jump Festa 2009 Trailer 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.