Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

Been playing the hell out of Team Fortress 2...

darkgoth678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Edited By darkgoth678

Man, ever since class ended I've been hopping back into games again since I hadn't touched a contr... keyboard in like 3 months. I hoped on some Quake Live and was quick to realize the I sucked really bad now, then I hoped on some CS:S and that confirmed my thoughts. I had been attempting to hop on an online title that would be alight to ease into back and then when I got my aim and reflexes back I would hop into Quake Live or some of those more competitive titles like CoD4. 

I think the first steem-lifter was some CoD:WaW. The for some reason I dove into Team Fortress and not only did half way decent, but loved the team experience and feeling. I realized that one really must have a mic to be good at TF2 since everyone on the team communicating is crusial to the victory of the team. 

Me getting into the game couldn't have gotten at better timing since a week later they drop the Sniper and Spy updates along with a free weekend. So not only was my friend going to join me in it, but me and him are achievement hunting for the new items. 

So yeah  just kind of feel in love with Team Fortress 2 and will play the hell out of it this memorial day weekend.
    darkgoth678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By darkgoth678

Man, ever since class ended I've been hopping back into games again since I hadn't touched a contr... keyboard in like 3 months. I hoped on some Quake Live and was quick to realize the I sucked really bad now, then I hoped on some CS:S and that confirmed my thoughts. I had been attempting to hop on an online title that would be alight to ease into back and then when I got my aim and reflexes back I would hop into Quake Live or some of those more competitive titles like CoD4. 

I think the first steem-lifter was some CoD:WaW. The for some reason I dove into Team Fortress and not only did half way decent, but loved the team experience and feeling. I realized that one really must have a mic to be good at TF2 since everyone on the team communicating is crusial to the victory of the team. 

Me getting into the game couldn't have gotten at better timing since a week later they drop the Sniper and Spy updates along with a free weekend. So not only was my friend going to join me in it, but me and him are achievement hunting for the new items. 

So yeah  just kind of feel in love with Team Fortress 2 and will play the hell out of it this memorial day weekend.
    turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By turbomonkey138

Dude add me on Steam i'll play with you .

Jonathan264

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.