Team Fortress 2 knowledge test

#1 Posted by Forcen (1827 posts) -

How much do you know about Team Fortress 2?

Find Out here:

My results:

Your result for TF2 knowledge test...

The experienced player

Less than 100 Knowledge

You scored 85. You have played TF2 a good deal, and you know the ins and outs of the game, along with a lot of semi-unknown facts about TF2. You probably are active in the TF2 community.

Take TF2 knowledge test at HelloQuizzy

#2 Posted by ChocolateCoffin (201 posts) -

less than 75 knowledge

You scored 61. You are an average TF2 player. You know most basic questions, plus a few that come with experience and playing time. You could score higher if you participated in the TF2 community more.
#3 Posted by Kraker2k (8 posts) -

I did the whole test then it asks me to register to find out my score. Boo. I really dislike registering to these kinds of websites.

#4 Posted by Forcen (1827 posts) -
Kraker2k said:
"I did the whole test then it asks me to register to find out my score. Boo. I really dislike registering to these kinds of websites.
"
Just make sure that you uncheck that checkbox, even after filling out your age. Then you don't have to register.
#5 Posted by Xeros606 (545 posts) -

that was pointless. they wanted me to sign up. anyways, i probably would have scored 50 or so,  a lot of the questions were made for pc players, i play on 360.

#6 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

I aint signing up for that lol

#7 Posted by Forcen (1827 posts) -
You dont have to sign up, just uncheck the checkbox at the end!!
#8 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -

I got an -38 the 1st time, then took the test again, and i got a 97, i did all the questions the same besides 1 and when  from -38 to 97, thats just freaking retarded.

#9 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

The Experienced Player.

#10 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

I got a 79.

#11 Posted by xruntime (1920 posts) -

You scored 95. You have played TF2 a good deal, and you know the ins and outs of the game, along with a lot of semi-unknown facts about TF2. You probably are active in the TF2 community.

A lot of that was lucky guesses, I have to admit. Most of it is useless knowledge because in the heat of battle you don't have time to exact your numbers.

#12 Posted by xplodedd (1316 posts) -

tf2 player. it was ok

#13 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -

#14 Posted by Merforga (262 posts) -

I got 60, and I only played for three days during the Goldrush promo.

#15 Posted by Xeros606 (545 posts) -

i got 58, but most of the questions were for the pc version while i play on 360.

#16 Posted by DavidLeeRoth (137 posts) -

#17 Posted by myzticaznfool (58 posts) -

#18 Posted by Arestice (468 posts) -
You see a large red circle with a slash in it. What are you near?

That question made me lol so hard.

I got 101, TF2 Pro.
#19 Posted by Osmiles (196 posts) -

You scored 81. You have played TF2 a good deal, and you know the ins and outs of the game, along with a lot of semi-unknown facts about TF2. You probably are active in the TF2 community.

#20 Posted by Subway (971 posts) -

I got -63...wtf

#21 Posted by TRiPPY (9 posts) -

115? D:
I thought i could reach max points,oh well...

#22 Posted by Cowman (669 posts) -
Pibo47 said:
"I got an -38 the 1st time, then took the test again, and i got a 97, i did all the questions the same besides 1 and when  from -38 to 97, thats just freaking retarded."
Any test that has negative points is flawed right off the bat, 0 should be the minimum not -100.
Whoever made that test needs to play less Team Fortress 2 and make a test that makes some damn sense!
#23 Edited by McDazzle (544 posts) -
Xeros606&McDazzle said:
"that was pointless. they wanted me to sign up. anyways, i probably would have scored 80 or so,  a lot of the questions were made for pc players, i play on 360.
"

#24 Posted by HiImMikeCruz (209 posts) -

78 but I should have done better considering how many hours i've put in
wish i knew which ones i got wrong

#25 Posted by MementoMori (189 posts) -

I already took this and got 115.

#26 Edited by JayJay (31 posts) -
Your result for TF2 knowledge test...The experienced player You scored 95. You have played TF2 a good deal, and you know the ins and outs of the game, along with a lot of semi-unknown facts about TF2. You probably are active in the TF2 community.

Yay!
#27 Posted by xxNBxx (973 posts) -

some of the questions are iffy,  like the cost of the game.  On PC or Xbox?  like moving the "buildings"  do they call all the stuff a eng can make buildings?  A few other ones here and there that could be a little clearer.

I got a 75

#28 Posted by Worm (83 posts) -

You scored 88. You have played TF2 a good deal, and you know the ins and outs of the game, along with a lot of semi-unknown facts about TF2. You probably are active in the TF2 community.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.