cool_myll's Team Fortress 2 (Retail Standalone) (PC) review

Best Multiplayer Experience ever.

What more can i say? I have played the game  for 500+ hours more than any other game i think.

The game started good and it is getting even better. Valve unlimited support for a game that cost less than 20 euros keeping the game fresh.

2 major updates has been released and there are 7 more to come. They include new maps, achievements and unlockables weapons. Time will tell if this game become a classic.

Posted by Tatria

Machinegun, lard and shaven skull, how I wonder what you are.
It seems like an addiction to me. Once you go TF2, you can't go back (TF1).

Other reviews for Team Fortress 2 (Retail Standalone) (PC)

Medic!! 0

The original Team Fortress emerged in 1996 as a mod for the game Quake, and was a cult favourite in fledgeling online gaming circles. A couple of years later, a version of the game known as Team Fortress Classic was created using the original Half-Life game engine. To this day, huge amounts of players continue to obsessively play this game on Valve's Steam servers. For over a decade, speculation mounted regarding a sequel to the original game, and finally in 2007 Team Fortress 2 was released as ...