Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Dec 18, 2008

Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion is an updated version of Tekken 6 for arcades, which has also been ported to PS3, Xbox 360 and PSP. The home console releases have been released simply as "Tekken 6".

who smell download content?

AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

who smell download content?

the costumes and accessories seems alot but really... its jus different color! its like only 3,4 type of shirt but it has multiple color and yet they put as individual sale with its own square. to seems like it has lots of varietie of shirt. the back box says something like "enless customization" something like that but really.... disapointment of inventory amount.

i think they gonna have clothing download content.

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By flaminghobo

And in English, please?

VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By VWGTI

lol wut

essaregee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By essaregee

Lawl.

Being a master of translating  jaberwocky jargon nonsence I think I can explain.  
    Apparently the OP is complaining about the variety (or lack of) the amount of clothes there are in the game for character customization. Apparently he [the OP] read somewhere that the game has limitless character customization and is now sad.  

The OP is now asking ‘who smell DLC’, and to repy to that, I doubt many people do, because we cannot smell digital conent because our technology is not advanced enough. 
    On the other side, I do not wish to smell the downloadable content because it must certainly smell bad (especially the clothes - could you imagine smelling the clothes of big sweaty men (or women XD) who have been running arround all kicking eachother in the face? Can't smell that pretty, unless you are the OP or has a fetish for sniffing dirty clothes) 

The OP is obviously insane and this thread should be hijacked for the motherland.

MisterMollusk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By MisterMollusk

I concur with OP. The customization is very limited. Each character has a couple different varieties of clothing that just comes in a bunch of different colors/styles. No real option for differentiation. It'd be nice if you could create custom characters like in soul calibur iv (though that's the only thing i'd want them to borrow from that game).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.