Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tekken Revolution

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 11, 2013

Tekken goes back to basics in this free-to-play spin-off of Tekken Tag Tournament 2, exclusive to the PlayStation 3.

Chronic server or quitter problems I should know about?

NinjaChocobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cause out of the first few matches I just played only 1 of them went through to the end...So what's the deal? Are the servers bad? Did I conveniently run into people with bad connections? Or is the game just filled with quitters?

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

hmmmm I haven't checked in 6 months. It was decent at the time, nothing like GGPO. I just didn't continue because even it's free to play model wasn't satisfying compared to owning a copy of the game. And right now it's easy to get a hold of any of the Tekken games for less then 15 bucks. Plus the character list isn't that great, and power ups on skill sets just made it worse.

Crysack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If you want to play some Tekken, take some advice and just buy Tag 2 for $15 or whatever it costs now. Revolution is not a very good Tekken game and it's a huge money sink if you are new to the series.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.