Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Terraria

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released May 16, 2011

The first major 2D entry into the world of "open world" sandbox action-adventure games, Terraria is inspired by 16-bit platformers and allows players to mine for ores, craft new equipment, and fight monstrous bosses in a large procedurally-generated world.

Terraria 1.3 is out tomorrow anyone hosting a server ?

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Terraria 1.3 is out tomorrow, i was wondering is there anyone in the GB forums hosting a server ? or willing the host one ?

FrodoBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this also hitting console tomorrow?

azrailx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im going to be starting from fresh since i lost my old character, would be interested in joining a server if anyone is going to be hosting one.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Is this also hitting console tomorrow?

If I remember correctly, it took consoles at least a couple of months before they got 1.2. I expect 1.3 won't be any different.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mike

I started a private 1.3 server for people to mess around on, there are only a couple moderators on there right now. If any regular/longtime GB users want the IP and password, send me a PM and I'll give it to you.

It seems to be running fine for now, I'd like to get a few more people on to see how well it holds up on my internet connection.

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
    insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nice! I'd love to play with some duders. I'm not starting a new character since it took me years to get all the stuff I have and I kind don't want to start from scratch.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.