2.5 stars 2.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 4 releases and 0 DLC

Fun game, but big changes are needed for survival of the series 0

Baconing's biggest problem is revealed from the minute you start playing it. There are no changes in the structure of game-play and combat. Even in previous games, there were some parts that felt repetitive and boring, ( due to the Diablo clone nature of the game ), so it might be a bit disappointing to know that still, you are playing the same thing. But still , that didn't prevent the developers to try and enhance the experience as much as they can. The Baconing might be more of the same, but ...

The Baconing: A fresh, new IP from Hothead! 0

The ShortPros- Basic loot driven action RPG- It has dialogue in it- Graphics look cartoony and nice- Kind of reminds me a lot of the Deathspank gamesCons- Good thing this isn't a Deathspank game, because if it was it would be the same recycled crap all over again- I mean, really. It clearly isn't. "Deathspank" isn't even in the title- As a savvy consumer, I have brand awareness, and based on that alone I can conclude this is not, in fact Deathspank 3- Because if it was Deathspank 3, it would be ...