Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Cave

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jan 22, 2013

A new platforming-adventure game from Double Fine and famed designer Ron Gilbert, which has the player traversing a sentient, talking cave and solving puzzles co-operatively.

Did I break the game? Spoilers

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hunkulese

I'm on the Island and I'm trying to push the boat underneath the island. I filled up the first section with water after completing the pipe and pushed the boat in there. I can't get the boat out no matter what I try it's stuck on the right hand side. I can't push the boat while I'm in the water and I can't push it back if I try from the right. If I swim under the boat I instantly die.

No Caption Provided
    Meepasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Meepasaurus

Does the position stay the same if you quit and restart the game?

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#3  Edited By BeachThunder

Is it not possible to stand on the very edge of the right and then try pulling it?

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hunkulese

@BeachThunder said:

Is it not possible to stand on the very edge of the right and then try pulling it?

Yeah I finally got it. The super shitty mouse controls while pulling or pushing made it way more difficult than it needed to be.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.