Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Apr 07, 2009

Both a remake and expansion to the critically-acclaimed Xbox and PC title The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay, Dark Athena features both the original campaign, an all-new campaign and new multiplayer modes.

Why?

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NTM

Why do you think the games are so much better than the movies? That is, if you do think they're better. Personally I do, and the reason behind that is because, I like the sheer vulgar aspects the game has to offer. It makes the atmosphere so much better in my opinion. I'm not the type of person that says violence is the answer to everything in games, or media at that. But I just think without everything that makes the Chronicles of Riddick games as great as they are, loses transition into the films, and for that, the films somewhat fail to be anywhere close to the high potential they could have had. Overall I just love the attitude in the games, if you know what I mean.
    rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By rallier

Incomplete thread titles are not the best thing there are when it comes to creating a discussion with only people who know what they are talking about.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By NTM
    @Rallier said:

"Incomplete thread titles are not the best thing there are when it comes to creating a discussion with only people who know what they are talking about. "

Good point. Doesn't really matter now though since it's already written down. This is on the Chronicles of Riddick forum posts. Not a general.
    zyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By zyn

It's interactive entertainment.  You do stuff.  Whereas movies are passive, you watch it.

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By VisariLoyalist

cause movies suck

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.