3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 8 releases and 0 DLC

Not nearly as bad as they'd lead you to believe 0

Even with a poor demo, on a lark I picked up this game. Intriguing subject matter and getting to use a mace always entice me, so I figured that for $20 new, it was worth a look. I'm glad I did. It could definitely use polish, but nobody's perfect, right?The two main characters, Denz and Esteban, are Cursed - the embodiment of Death is after them and will steal their souls. This is not a "might" or a "tap X to save soul power" thing, either. Death is going to win. You'll run into others who are C...

The only thing cursed here is the game itself. 0

Cursed Crusade’s potential from the outset was evident however graphical inconsistencies, glitches and bland, repetitive gameplay tell an altogether different story. It does teach us the value of accurately testing a game before release and not to be complacent with developing even the most basic of gameplay and plotline mechanics before you release it to the public. It also shows us that just because a topic has been researched thoroughly to try and develop an interesting backstory, if you don’...