Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

A College of Winterhold problem

jillsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By jillsandwich

Something happened with my character today that really concerns me, and makes me think I won't be able to join the College of Winterhold. I was accepted in, and this lady started giving me a tour around the college. After she showed me where my bed was, she left the building and went back out into the courtyard to bring me to another area, I assume. When this happened, a dragon just appeared out of nowhere and landed in the center of the courtyard. After I got over how fucking cool it was that this sort of thing just randomly happens in the game, it seems as if this encounter broke the tour character's scripting, and now she's going about her business, even though she says she'll talk to me after giving me a tour. My quest log also says I need to let her give me the tour.

Any idea how I should fix this?

Whitehat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Whitehat

leave the area and come back usually fixes it

jillsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By jillsandwich

No, she's still not doing anything.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Dagbiker

load a auto save

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.