Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Can you finish all the main quests and side quests as a werewolf?

lavaman77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By lavaman77

I've heard from some people that one of the main quests can't be done if you're a beast. do you really miss out on quests as a werewolf?

galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By galiant

I guess the only thing I can think of is that you won't be able to do the quest where you cure your vampirism since werewolves are immune to diseases and can't become vampires...

jasondaplock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By jasondaplock

I was still a werewolf at the end of the game. If it prevents something on the main drag I did not encounter it.

bucifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By bucifer

@jasondaplock said:

I was still a werewolf at the end of the game. If it prevents something on the main drag I did not encounter it.

Same here. Anyway, werewolf form is kinda useless once you reach level 30, by that time I had around 400 armor rating so getting hit wasn't a problem so there were no real benefits to transforming as that meant I couldn't loot corpses and chests. The real problem with being a werewolf is that you can't interact with people and can't loot or read books and that can be a problem in some quests require looting keys off of corpses, getting items from chests, etc. Also, you can't level up any skills as a wolf.

In conclusion, don't worry about it. What kind of character are you playing ( tank, mage, etc.)?

Giefcookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Giefcookie

I was a werewolf from lvl20 or so till lvl52 and I transformed only once during that time. But just being one didnt seem to have any impact on quests. Saved me the trouble of worrying about diseases though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.