Deadliest Warrior: Ep.1 - 15 Pyromancers VS 15 Witches

#1 Edited by tekmojo (2302 posts) -

So I've been waiting around for some good mods to come out (dev creation kit), meanwhile I've been tinkering around some basic commands. I've always wondered if a Whiterun guard was stronger than a Necromancer, or in this case, a Witch against a Pyromancer. Well in this little series I will pit the strongest/(weakest?) characters of Skyrim at each other and determine who is the deadliest warrior. Since all or most of the fights will be humaniods, I have decided to give all of the NPCs equal health. The determining factor will be how well the warrior fights. Although I may alter that if I want to stack sides against a stronger opponent.

It would be awesome if this game had a combat log then I could tally up scores and other statistics..Anyways, enjoy the first episode. I may have to re-shoot this one later on cause a damn dragon appeared out of nowhere. :\

Episode 2 Here, Episode 3, Episode 4

#2 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3071 posts) -

I enjoyed the hell out of that. The dragon might have made it even better, though...

#3 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -

@Make_Me_Mad: Thanks, Yea totally agree it was too epic when I saw it, poor witches :P

#4 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

That was epic bro! Now back to Skyrim.

#5 Posted by PopUp (39 posts) -

Nicely done! Now do mammoths vs ice trolls.

#6 Posted by Masha2932 (1241 posts) -

That was a great effort. If you have the editing skills try and make it like the TV Show with an introduction, fighter profiles and maybe some colour commentary if you have the voice for it.  

#7 Edited by tekmojo (2302 posts) -

Thanks guys!

@Masha2932: if I get some more ideas, experience and free time I'll up the production values for the following episodes :)

*Good news is I have created a bat file to run all my basic commands and wrote down essential information so I can pump battles out much faster.

#8 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3855 posts) -

That was pretty great, lookin forward to the next one.

#9 Posted by Morien (160 posts) -

Good job! I was wondering if you set them higher level if they would burn each other down faster? Maybe that isn't a good thing, just a thought. My vote for next fight would be hagravens vs draugr overlord or scourge because they have shouts and not as powerful as the deathlords. Could be interesting!

#10 Posted by Kexpakki (31 posts) -

Kinda unbalanced. The dragon attacked the witches and the pyros were all Dummer's so they have 50% fire resist

#11 Posted by Hailinel (24409 posts) -

Nicely done! I'm interested in seeing the next one.

And yeah, dragons always tend to show up when you least expect,

#12 Posted by A_Cute_Squirtle (685 posts) -

That was really great. I look forward to the next one!

#13 Posted by mrcool11 (469 posts) -

If NPC battles are art (and they basically are), you sir, are Michelangelo

#14 Posted by TurboMan (7506 posts) -

Do more of these. put a bit more time into building it up... could be a fun 10 minute video

#15 Posted by Shadow (4979 posts) -

Very cool! You know what would be awesome? 5 guards from each major city in a battle royal. I want to see which city is protected the best

#16 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -

Thanks for the ideas guys I'd like to get another episode out tomorrow night. Should be good ;-)

#17 Posted by Redhorn (224 posts) -

Loved it! Imperials vs Stormcloaks? A pack of Forsworn vs a troll? Werewolves vs vampires? 20 khajit vs a giant!

#18 Posted by fetchfox (1260 posts) -

Loved this. Looking forward to your next battle!

#19 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Awesome. It's like Garry's Mod in Skyrim.

#20 Edited by Strife777 (1520 posts) -

That was pretty crazy. Fireballs all over the place.

#21 Posted by Thumbrunner (131 posts) -

Really awesome. My favorite part of Skyrim is the craziness that can happen, and this happens to be the epitome of crazy! Keep up the great work.

#22 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -

I'm about to film the second episode (battle scene), A hint, each side has a disease that gives you superpowers.

#23 Posted by Marlowefire (154 posts) -

Awesome

#24 Edited by fetchfox (1260 posts) -

I'm looking forward to the craziness.

#25 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -

Craziness episode 2 is encoding then off to youtube should be up in an hour or so if all goes well :-)

#26 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

That was cool. I would like to see the Jarls fight to the death.

#27 Posted by Neferon (262 posts) -

Haha, awesome. How about the thieves guild vs the dark brotherhood? Who has... the deadliest warriors?

#28 Posted by ImHungry (377 posts) -

I know the most important episode you could ever do.

1 Dragon vs 100 Horses

#29 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -
@ImHungry: lol that would be epic but my computer would probably explode, the weird thing is that the game can run fairly smooth with a large number of enemies on screen. Although as of now the PC version is weird and crashes a lot! I have figured out ways to get around this but the more stress you put on your hardware, especially for a year old PC, the more problems you run into. Just earlier though I was messing around with some 60 odd skeletons and no crash until i started loading new zones. 

My new episode uploaded today have a look!
#30 Posted by zameer (606 posts) -

Totally enjoyed this! Looking forward to the next one

#31 Posted by Nux (2330 posts) -

That was very well done, good job sir.

#32 Posted by tekmojo (2302 posts) -

@Nux said:

That was very well done, good job sir.

Thanks! Ep. 3 is in progress but holidays an family time has distracted me a bit :-P

#33 Posted by Doomzug (10 posts) -

I think the random dragon incounter was awesome you shouldn't re-shoot it lol.

#34 Posted by upwarDBound (654 posts) -

That was pretty hilarious. Keep it up!

#35 Posted by AlmostSwedish (551 posts) -

Holy crap! So much fire!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.