Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Dragon born - tiber septim

Z3RO180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Z3RO180

Ok so i just started playing oblivion again cause i cant wait for skyrim and during it an npc said something about the septims being dragonborn you guys know this so i started to remember that the dragon born in skyrim is differnt so i have made up a theory on why the septims are called dragonborn.

My theory is that Tiber septim was a Dagonborn like the hero in skyrim and all his desendents have traits from tiber septim like the abilty to see the what lies in mens heart whitch tells them they can trust a certin person like for example when the emperor from oblivion know he could trust your character but not be able to use words of power or absob dragon souls due to the fact that that emperors after tiber septim were not born with the soul of a dragon they only have traits passed down to them from the blood of Talos.

koshka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By koshka

Can you reword this a bit?

What you're saying sounds interesting to me, but I can't exactly make out your points.

Divina_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Divina_Rex

@Z3RO180 said:

Ok so i just started playing oblivion again cause i cant wait for skyrim and during it an npc said something about the septims being dragonborn you guys know this so i started to remember that the dragon born in skyrim is differnt so i have made up a thery on why the septims are called dragonborn. So timber septim is also talos and he is the projeniter of the septim blood line so my theroy is that timber septim was a dragon born like you guy in skyrim (your guy will not be reated to the septims) so when tiber had his kid his child didnt inherit his powers but insted got traits like being aable to dream of the futre and and bing able to wear the amulet of kings and all of tiber septims desendint have these traits but noe a dragons souls.

Tiber Septim was from Skyrim. Apparently he had the gift of the voice and he used it for war unlike the others during his time that also had the voice.

Z3RO180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Z3RO180
    @Koshka: yea i probely should.

what im saying is that Tiber septim was a Dagonborn like the hero in skyrim and all his desendents have traits from tiber septim like the abilty to see the what lies in mens heart whitch tells them they can trust a certin person like for example when the emperor from oblivion know he could trust your character but not be able to use words of power or absob dragon souls due to the fact that that emperors after tiber septim were not born with the soul of a dragon they only have traits passed down to them from the blood of Talos.

i hope that was a better explenation.
    BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By BraveToaster

So, what's your theory?

Storms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Storms

The Septim line were all dragonborn, aifinkso. Patrick Stewart simply never learned Dragon Shouts i.e. Thu'um. There were no greybeards to teach him, no Dragon Walls to learn words from and no dragons to kill.

Z3RO180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Z3RO180
    @Storms: lol but in contrst with the storie i think it makes sence that talos was a Dovahkiin like the hero in skyrim but all his desendints didnt in herot his abilty to do what a proper dragonborn can do so they inherited traits but not powers.
    Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

Are you saying I can be related to Patrick Stewart in the game? SOLD!

Matfei90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Matfei90
    Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#10  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

Where did you guys learn all of this anyway?

Z3RO180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Z3RO180
    @Mr_Skeleton: i just got boared and mayde up a theroy
    Storms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Storms
    @Mr_Skeleton: The games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.