Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

Few question if some one can help me

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SexyToad

I just have a few questions...

1.If I make weapons at the skyforge are they better?

2.If i make an alchemy outfit then made a fortify enchanting potion then make another alchemy outfit and so on can i sooner or later have a realy powerful alchemy outfit?

3.Fastest way to lvl up alchemy?

Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Leptok

3: Wheat and Giants Toe. There's also something with butterfly wings.

MoseSSesoM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MoseSSesoM

1. From what I have seen no, but if you finish The Companions questline there is some stuff that can ONLY be made there.

Z3RO180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Z3RO180

@SexyToad: is it possible to upgrade any iron item to legendary or is the highest iron will go is flawless??

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SexyToad

@Z3RO180: Im pretty sure that iron weapons wont go past flawless. To upgrade weapons to legendary you need the corresponding perk. The lowest perk there is, is steel. But i don't know why you would want to upgrade iron weapons .

Storms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Storms

Iron? What are you fighting, butterflies? 

1. No. Just the "Skyforge Steel _____" weapons Grey-Mane will give you if you join the Companions. And then later the "Nord Hero" and "Draugr" unique equipment.

2. Yes. There is also a unique item called the 'Notched Pickaxe'. When held, this fortifies your Smithing by 5. You can't raise the bonus by breaking it down and enchanting a different weapon -- the bonus is fixed. 

3. Giant's Toes plus anything else that has a "fortify health" effect. This is because of an error giving Giant's Toes a 300 second duration on the Fortify Health effect. 

4. Iron and Leather can be upgraded past flawless if you boost your Smithing skill.

Z3RO180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Z3RO180

@SexyToad: ryt cool thanks m8 i thought it woudent go past flawless i just wanted to cheack so yea thnks for confiming it m8 =)

Storms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Storms
    @Z3RO180: They will go past flawless, like I said. You just need to boost your smithing skill with potions and/or enchantments. Or the Notched Pickaxe.
    s7evn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By s7evn

@Z3RO180: I had a skyforge sword go to [epic] as its designation, so if your crafting is high enough you can get it there (it did 80dmg at that)

Z3RO180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Z3RO180

@Storms: @s7evn: must have been a glitch for me then any way thanks for the info also im starting agin and cant chose between hadvar or ralof i know the chose doesnt hold me to eather faction t just so if i join eather the stormclaks or the leigion i already have a buddy there so i cant decide cause i like both of them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.