Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Nov 11, 2011

The fifth installment in Bethesda's Elder Scrolls franchise is set in the eponymous province of Skyrim, where the ancient threat of dragons, led by the sinister Alduin, is rising again to threaten all mortal races. Only the player, as the prophesied hero the Dovahkiin, can save the world from destruction.

PC Skyrim Players: What mods are you looking forward to the most?

• 59 results
    Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Azteck
    @Mr_Skeleton said:

High res textures.

@MB said:
    • Enhanced spell effects/post processing to make those fireballs and explosions look even more badass.
    • New & custom spells, like we used to be able to do in Oblivion. I really miss that.
    • An inventory management and sorting mod...because right now, well, the inventory is just a giant list of stuff.

These
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#52  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Something to fix the interface would be nice. It's clearly designed with a controller in mind, though it doesn't bother me that much. Then again, as a person in this community who writes about old games, I'm perhaps more tolerant of bad interfaces than I should be, considering that efficient UI wasn't much of a thing in 1999.

Also, nude mods. No. Not really. Because what kind of sad person would you have to be to....

@ShadowSkill11 said:

In Fallout new Vegas and the Dragon Ages nudity and hardcore sex mods are always nice. The prostitution mod I had in New Vegas was especially entertaining.

Oh.

JP_Russell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By JP_Russell

@CL60 said:

There's a mod on Skyrim nexus that turns the map into google street view pretty much.
    W0lfbl1tzers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By W0lfbl1tzers

@ShadowSkill11 said:

@Mikemcn said:

@ShadowSkill11 said:

In Fallout new Vegas and the Dragon Ages nudity and hardcore sex mods are always nice. The prostitution mod I had in New Vegas was especially entertaining.

...... when do you say "Just kidding!" I'd feel bad having those on my harddrive.

Thats what you get for being indoctrinated into religious guilt and shame.

Nope! I'd rather watch real people fuck. I don't want to watch the awful animations that the modder came up with and ugly faces that all the characters have. It's just weird.

Avatar image for deactivated-630b11c195a3b
    deactivated-630b11c195a3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@JP_Russell said:

@CL60 said:

There's a mod on Skyrim nexus that turns the map into google street view pretty much.

my body is ready for that mod.

Commisar123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#56  Edited By Commisar123

Whored mode? Also a fast run that I can turn on and off would be nice

heavyplay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By heavyplay

Nude anime girlfriend.

Stahlbrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#58  Edited By Stahlbrand

Updated version of "Dwemer Spectacles" - my mage character always wore glasses - hopefully by the time I get to her a similar mod will be available.

Plain map and hypothermia mods would get a check out from me as well.

Bloodier decapitations? I love knocking some fool's block off with my hammer, but I geyser of blood would increase my satisfaction.

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By vitor

@McShank said:

nude mod and a new inventory mod where it catagorizes things better. But the nude mod is a must..

Check reddit, it's already been done... (at least for the human characters. Not sure what exactly floats your boat...)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.