PS3 Skyrim Issues HELP!

#1 Posted by natedawg_kz (234 posts) -

i'm recently getting back in Skyrim as Dragonborn is eventually coming to PlayStayion but i'm having numerous issues such as every time i enter water the game freezes also i've had issues fast travelling as my game freezes as well as soon as the world loads. i actually didn't experience any problems when the game was first released so is there a way to delete the millions of patches they've released? Any help would be appreciated

#2 Posted by mikey87144 (1663 posts) -

If you go to the GAME DATA UTILITY section on the XMB there is an option to delete the update Data. That being said the DLC will not work unless you have patch 1.8 installed on your PS3 so good luck.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.