Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Fast and The Furious

Franchise »

The Fast and The Furious franchise is comprised of games based on the movie franchise of the same name.

What is "The Fast and Furious Saga" on PSN?

Punched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Has anyone bought this yet? It seems to be every movie but presented as 40ish episodes. Are the movies edited in anyway? Seems to be the cheapest way to watch them all so I can live with pressing next episode every 30min if they're the complete movies.

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

@punched: Just looked at this and it seems...weird. All the movies seem to be there, as well as a bunch of superfluous extra content, but the format is bizarre. From what I can tell, it's all the bonus content from the various discs; might be interesting if you really get into it, but they are far from necessary.

Right now, the whole series is also on sale for rental on PSN. Each movie is $4 a piece for HD rental, making it cheaper overall to watch than the weird Saga package. I would suggest doing that if you're serious about watching the entire series before the new one comes out.

Punched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Punched

I ended up buying the saga and it is a little weird. Each movie is broken into three parts for no discernable reason complete with a one screen credit page after each part and the saga intro at the start of each part. Besides that it seems fine.

One question I have is about Tokyo Drift. They chose to present the movies in chronological order so they have Tokyo Drift has number 6. Is there any reason to watch the movies chronologically? Is there any reason not to? Is Tokyo Drift completely separate from everything else?

Cybexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Jeff mentioned this on this week's Bombcast which is good because I had convinced myself that I saw this on iTunes, couldn't find it again and thought I may have dreamed it's existence. Kinda tempted to grab this since it's definitely the most cost effective way to see the series.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.