Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2013

Joel and Ellie must survive in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly parasitic fungus infects people's brains in this PS3 exclusive third-person action-adventure game from Naughty Dog.

Gee thanks a lot, Nathan Drake

thetenthdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

So according to this Easter Egg in Uncharted 3, Last of Us exists in the same universe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8kiHEkiUcY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

So that means that Drake "saving the world" from the villains in the first 3 games was meaningless. Who knows, maybe those bad guys trying to harness the power of Shambala knew about the imminent fungal plague and were trying to stop it, but here comes asshole Nathan Drake and screws up their plan, dooming the world to the apocalypse.

Also I'm bummed that I sold my PS3 last year and can't play this. Discuss.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

...what? Your post is kind of nonsense.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

imagine nolan north and troy baker in a game together. Get to work sony!

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

@thetenthdoctor said:

So according to this Easter Egg in Uncharted 3, Last of Us exists in the same universe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8kiHEkiUcY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

So that means that Drake "saving the world" from the villains in the first 3 games was meaningless. Who knows, maybe those bad guys trying to harness the power of Shambala knew about the imminent fungal plague and were trying to stop it, but here comes asshole Nathan Drake and screws up their plan, dooming the world to the apocalypse.

Also I'm bummed that I sold my PS3 last year and can't play this. Discuss.

This was brought up AGES ago. I think it was just some Easter egg.

We do not have a time line yet do we?...What if Drake is the final boss of Last of Us?

thetenthdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By thetenthdoctor

I know the Easter Egg is old, but no one is mentioning the important part- that Nathan Drake is a COLOSSAL DICK for interfering with 3 people's attempts to stop the zombie apocalypse!

thetenthdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By thetenthdoctor
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know the Easter Egg is old, but no one is mentioning the important part- that Nathan Drake is a colossal dick for interfering with 3 people's attempts to stop the zombie apocalypse.

I am looking at the review picture on the front page of the site. Doesnt the main dude kinda look like Nathan Drake but older?

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By oldenglishc

On the bright side, the game also reveals that the plague eventually leads to some of the infected mutating into wisecracking, ottsel sidekicks.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

@thetenthdoctor said:

I know the Easter Egg is old, but no one is mentioning the important part- that Nathan Drake is a colossal dick for interfering with 3 people's attempts to stop the zombie apocalypse.

I am looking at the review picture on the front page of the site. Doesnt the main dude kinda look like Nathan Drake but older?

Eh, they both just basically look like video game guys.

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yummylee said:
    @the_laughing_man said:
    @thetenthdoctor said:

Eh, they both just basically look like video game guys.

I see it around the eye hair area. Its sort of the same haircut and kinda squnity eyes.

JouselDelka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JouselDelka

I know the Easter Egg is old, but no one is mentioning the important part- that Nathan Drake is a COLOSSAL DICK for interfering with 3 people's attempts to stop the zombie apocalypse!

I've only played Uncharted 2 because 1 and 3 look bad and not worth the cash (no offense to fans just an explanation why I've only played 2), but if what you're saying is true that would be bananas and awesome.

Looking forward to firing up my ancient PS3 for Last of Us, if I like post-release videos.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

imagine nolan north and troy baker in a game together. Get to work sony!

That's what I've been saying for years!
    A Buddy Cop-like co-op game starring Nolan North and Troy Baker! Not just a "Oh So Troy Baker is the voice of the main character and Nolan North is Enemy #23, 24, 25 and Male Bystander #2" :(

thetenthdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeforgotten:

North and Baker as buddy cops, always getting yelled at by their tough as nails Captain... Jennifer Hale.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.