Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Last of Us

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2013

Joel and Ellie must survive in a post-apocalyptic world where a deadly parasitic fungus infects people's brains in this PS3 exclusive third-person action-adventure game from Naughty Dog.

Where to find Facebook Integration Settings

Fractology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fractology

Greetings all. I have a stupid question regarding Facebook integration (in the Remastered Edition). I opted out of it when first starting the multiplayer because I didn't know my login info on the spot and figured I'd just activate it afterwards...I can't find anyway to do that. Is there a way to activate Facebook integration after already declining it? If so, how?

Thanks a ton in advance.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Greetings all. I have a stupid question regarding Facebook integration (in the Remastered Edition). I opted out of it when first starting the multiplayer because I didn't know my login info on the spot and figured I'd just activate it afterwards...I can't find anyway to do that. Is there a way to activate Facebook integration after already declining it? If so, how?

Thanks a ton in advance.

If you select Left Behind it will prompt you to activate your facebook account. Once doing so you can then back out and not actually start Left Behind. I am pretty sure the option also exists in some menu somewhere (possibly within factions itself), but I don't remember where.

Fractology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was a solid suggestion but unfortunately it only seemed to link Left Behind with Facebook and my MP account is still random names. It's not the worst thing in the world but I want the extra little bit of fun to see names of people I know. There MUST be a setting for this somewhere, no?? I even looked in the PSN settings but as far as I know you can only link and unlink your Facebook account to your PSN account and there's no game specific options.

Thanks for your suggestion though!

Vextroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Vextroid

@fractology said:

That was a solid suggestion but unfortunately it only seemed to link Left Behind with Facebook and my MP account is still random names. It's not the worst thing in the world but I want the extra little bit of fun to see names of people I know. There MUST be a setting for this somewhere, no?? I even looked in the PSN settings but as far as I know you can only link and unlink your Facebook account to your PSN account and there's no game specific options.

Thanks for your suggestion though!

Hit the Invites button (Options Button I think) at the MP screen and then Triangle.

Fractology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was it!! Hit Triangle to invite friends, then there's an option to connect to Facebook from within that menu (Triangle again).

Thank you sir.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

I made the same mistake. Also made the mistake with the DLC as well. I tried the suggested method to connect but no luck. Am I just screwed out of that stuff?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.