claude's The Last of Us (PlayStation 3) review

• claude wrote this review on .
  • claude has written a total of 2 reviews. The last one was for The Last of Us
  • This review received 2 comments

Claude's Quick Review

It has a plausible story and characters that have meat, focus and frailty. There are moments that you have to experience. And before the end, challenges to overcome. Worth every penny. Full price.

A game worth playing. I turned the dial down to easy. It was worth it for the story alone. I could never imagine loving a character more than Ellie. I was Joel. I am Joel. I had a past that I dared not talk about. I did bad things. I survived. Some died.

Edited by Sweep

I'm glad you're still knockin' around, Claude.

Moderator
Edited by Claude

@sweep: Still alive seems the best avenue. My life is going...somewhere.

Other reviews for The Last of Us (PlayStation 3)

The Last of Us: Left Behind Review 0

I think it is easy to say that The Last of Us was the best game of the year. After winning so many awards for the game, Naughty Dog is in a streak again. It must have been difficult to match what we come to expect for the first ever story DLC for Naughty Dog. Story has always been the bread and butter for Naughty Dog and this time they have proven why they are some of the best developers around. The Last of Us: Left Behind is the culmination of Naughty Dog’s work for The Last of Us. Left B...

It's the PS3's best exclusive to date, and one of the best games ever. An absolute must-play 0

The year is 2033. The human race is slowly being wiped out. A savage fungal infection rots its victims’ minds within two days, changing them from reasonable human beings into homicidal monsters. Nature has begun to reclaim its territory, taking over buildings and roads without prejudice. The military has forced quarantines in major cities, and a rebel group struggles to return the original order back into society. This is the setup for The Last of Us, the latest game in Naughty Dog’s library. An...