Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 03, 2017

The first HD installment of the Zelda series developed for the Wii U and Nintendo Switch that returns to the open-world design of the original NES title, with a focus on free exploration of a large scale environment as well as dangerous enemies.

Giant Horse

elephantaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm trying to do the side quest where you get the Giant Horse and I got so frustrated I just looked up how to do it. The confusion I'm having is that everything I've read acts like you just paraglide down from Owa Daim Shrine to the cluster of horses and it will just always be there. There's nothing that says "You may need to check 10/20/30/etc times before you find it". And whenever I do this, it's NEVER there, and I can't seem to find anyone else who's had this problem. At this point I'd say I've gone back to the shrine and paraglided down about 50 times, at all time of the day and night and I've even had a few blood moons to boot, but it's just never there. Is there something I'm missing???

cornfed40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Don't remember paragliding when I found him. Think I just walked up to the meadow and it was pretty clear that that horse was HUGE. Its been a long time since I've played though. If I remember correctly, in the video where Brad was at home playing BoTW by himself (Bradth of The Wild) he stumbled across the giant horse too. Maybe give that a watch

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

I did this not that long ago. It's not on the grassy area. It's near some tall trees below where it's dusty, a Lynel is also nearby. I messed about trying to capture horses in the wrong area for ages. You can't mistake it though. It's a HUGE horse

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By Forcen

I found the screenshot I took when I was sneaking up on it if that helps:

No Caption Provided

and a photo of when i saw it maybe?

No Caption Provided

Big horse is best horse:

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.