Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 23, 2015

Tri Force Heroes is a co-op game set in The Legend of Zelda franchise. Three Links must work together to rid the land of Hyrule of evil once more.

Duder Force Heroes - Team Up For Fun Times

hellerphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

The game is out (at least here in Australia) so thought we could make a thread to share Friend Codes and play together!

GB USER / FRIEND CODE / LOCATION (for time zone)

Hellerphant / 4210-4343-1821 / Australia (AEDT) but play weird hours.

hellerphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

No one interested in teaming up?

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By jacksukeru

JackSukeru / 1435-6755-5200 / Europe

Got my game yesterday. It's one of those games, along with Dark Souls co-op, that I've come to think of actually being a better time with randoms, rather than with people you know over voice chat or in person.

Aside from some unfortunetly frustrating situations that arose during a specific point several times, so far the limited communication has been a boon. You still get a simple sense of a player's character by how they act, how eagerly they use emotes and so on, I'd compare it too Journey co-op in that sense. It's fun, without giving you more information about a person than you might want.

What's not fun is waiting a looooong time in online lobbies, or severe slowdown and difficulty to maintain a stable connection, all of which have been constant issues for me. Hoping that playing with some Euro duders could alleviate these issues somewhat.

Nasir_108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nasir108 / 4742-5427-2633 / Middle East

This game surprised me with how fun it is, even with playing with random folks. I like the Journey comparison, it feels like that a bit. But after you get to the point of the game where you need to accomplish challenges, you can't always rely on random players, you need people on the same page as you who won't waste your time by messing around or asking to be blacklisted. It's s fine if it's players who don't know what they are doing, other players can guide them through the emotes at the bottom screen, and so far those emote icons were enough to convey your message, never needing to spell it out for them through Skype or whatever, cuz the Zelda puzzles have never been rocket science, so with a simple "over here!" "totem!" or "item!" They can figure it out.

I am enjoying this game so far, hopefully we can play together soon...and get some of those friendship tokens.

ElectricViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

electricviking / 2724-0864-9694 / NA West

Just picked this up on a lark and I'm curious how hard it is to get randos together to punch out chunks of this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.