Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda

Franchise »

Nintendo's flagship fantasy action-adventure series created by Shigeru Miyamoto and Takashi Tezuka in 1985, the Zelda series is the source of many revolutionary gameplay conventions, and continues to be one of the most popular and critically acclaimed video game franchises of all time.

How should I go about playing through all Zelda games ever made (excluding CDi ones of cause :-P)

Stefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 27

#1  Edited By Stefan
    ATrevelan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ATrevelan

Very carefully. 

But in all seriousness, if you can start with Link to the Past, DO IT.

lmenzol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By lmenzol

really you can veiw each game as a separate non related story. at least for me its too much of a hastle to piece them all togother. the angry video game nerd made a video explaining how each one is tied together. here it is 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHIP9UtkQDQ

Stefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Stefan

Fellow dudors, I really wanna do this and I thought about it for a long time without coming to a decision - so I am passing this over to you guys. I indent to play through all games on my GameCube since it's possible to play through all Zelda games on that console except the DS games. I already purchased Zelda I, Zelda II, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, The Minish Cap, A Link To The Past (including Four Swords), Wind Waker, Link's Awakening DX and Phantom Hourglass. 
    I'll probably buy the missing ones (Four Swords Adventures, Twilight Princess, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages and Spirit Tracks) over the next one or two months. 
    It will most certainly take me some months, maybe even 1-2 years to play through all of them but I intend to keep everyone on GB updated.  
    So thanks for helping me out with this one!

Stefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Stefan
    @ATrevelan said:
    " Very carefully.  But in all seriousness, if you can start with Link to the Past, DO IT. "
    I probably could, it was the first Zelda game I ever played so I am still enjoying it today :-)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.