Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Zelda

Franchise »

Nintendo's flagship fantasy action-adventure series created by Shigeru Miyamoto and Takashi Tezuka in 1985, the Zelda series is the source of many revolutionary gameplay conventions, and continues to be one of the most popular and critically acclaimed video game franchises of all time.

Would you ever want the Hero of Time in a new Zelda game?

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By jeanluc  Staff
    jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By jeanluc  Staff

I think it would be cool if Nintendo when back to the hero of time Link and created a new adventure for him. Granted, I don’t want it to be a remake of Ocarina of Time or Majora’s Mask, but a whole new story with some exciting new gameplay! What do you think? 

takua108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By takua108

In b4 everyone votes "C."

zeldafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By zeldafan

that would be an awesome game.

Avatar image for twilit_igniter42
    Twilit_Igniter42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Twilit_Igniter42

I said B.  I think each iteration of Link should have at most 2 adventures.  Two perilous, world-saving adventures is enough to ask of one person.  You start moving into the realm of unbelievability if the forces of evil don't regroup and lay dormant for a few generations after being bested twice by one person.

And now, I'm going to totally contradict everything I just said by saying I think it'd be cool if they made another sequel to the original NES Legend of Zelda game and use that Link (which would be his 3rd adventure).  Except he'd be older (late 20's or early 30's or something).

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#6  Edited By TheMasterDS

I'd be down for seeing an old link return. They could take the opportunity to tell a story of what happens to older links, which hasn't really been done before, Does he spend the game becoming the skeletal warrior in Twilight Princess? Does he suddenly jump forward in time? They could do a lot of interesting things with the character. 

Would they though? I dunno, probably not. Hope so though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.