Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Matrix Online

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 22, 2005

The Matrix Online was an MMORPG that continued the story of the Matrix franchise past the third film, 'Revolutions'. The game featured a unique 'Interlock' combat system, flexible skill allocation and a constantly evolving storyline that players could interact with. The game was shut down on July 31st, 2009.

Neo's Remains

chronix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By chronix

What did his remains look like?  Was this in one of your play sessions or during an unrecorded tour (I skimmed some of the videos and then for whatever reason watched your live stream of the end).  I'm just curious as to what it looked like and can't seem to find it somewhere.

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheMustacheHero

It was on the live stream before the finale. Basically it looked like Neo sept he was all matrixy. and he was floating in a basement.

chronix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By chronix

Ah I guess I'll look more closely.  I skimmed the last 2 videos before the live stream started.

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Megalon
    @chronix said:

" Ah I guess I'll look more closely.  I skimmed the last 2 videos before the live stream started. "

I think he meant it was only on the live justin tv stream, not the videos uploaded here. I didn't get to watch the stream, and I don't remember seeing this on the videos on this site (only that they mentioned it). Correct me if I'm wrong, I wasn't watching the last one super close, what with all the dancing :)
    chronix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chronix

I saw the whole live stream but I don't remember them going there, though I guess I might not have been paying complete attention.  I thought I heard them saying that they saw it on some tours that were not recorded.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.