Oh hey, need some help bro

#1 Posted by CowMuffins (1760 posts) -

So, uh. Yeah, I'm on the ship and I need to burn paper. But the paper isn't burning...(Don't want to spoil anything for anybody so it's not that specific) The help thing just tells me I need to burn the paper, but it doesn't tell me how I would go about doing that. And also the fact that I have 5 different things that could burn. Do I give the fire to the paper? Or...what?

#2 Edited by TheMustacheHero (6654 posts) -

Trust your instincts never surrender!

Is there like a lamp by the fire? Can you tip that over or something? I've yet to play this game, just a suggestion.

#3 Posted by CowMuffins (1760 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero said:
" Trust your instincts never surrender!Is there like a lamp by the fire? Can you tip that over or something? I've yet to play this game, just a suggestion. "
No, it says to light the paper on fire with the flame underneath the pot. I have paper in my inventory, and I can click the fire. I just don't know how to light the paper on fire...
#4 Edited by TheMustacheHero (6654 posts) -
@CowMuffins said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
" Trust your instincts never surrender!Is there like a lamp by the fire? Can you tip that over or something? I've yet to play this game, just a suggestion. "
No, it says to light the paper on fire with the flame underneath the pot. I have paper in my inventory, and I can click the fire. I just don't know how to light the paper on fire... "
Drag the paper onto the fire? put the paper in the pot?
#5 Posted by Mukor (34 posts) -

Use business cards with fire

#6 Posted by CowMuffins (1760 posts) -
@Mukor said:
" Use business cards with fire "
My game is borked then. I don't have any business cards in my inventory. Rage.
#7 Posted by Mukor (34 posts) -

Stan should have given you a stack of business cards and a compass when you bought the ship. So er...yeah, maybe your game is borked

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.