3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

Settling into Settlers Seven 0

In my years of gaming, I've only ever played 3 RTSs; Warcraft 2, Warcraft 3 and CNC4. So when i picked this game up i was a bit hesitant that it would not be worth my time. I've never played any of the previous Settlers games, but i found this one particularly enjoyable.     Contrary to the cover of this game, the feel is more cartoon-ish. All cutscenes and cinematics have a crisp 3D animation and it's this style that really brings the characters to life, which in turn brings the game to li...

Disappointing 0

This game was one of the big disappointments for me in 2010. After playing through the previous titles in the series I was excited for the new game. The graphics are gorgeous, the game-play is relatively smooth and the game itself is kinda fun to play. There is just one problem, after running through the campaign, there is no reason to go back and play the game. I guess it might be fun to play multi-player, but the developers so pissed off the community with their DRM scheme that there is no one...