Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Tomorrow Children

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Oct 25, 2016

Players attempt to restore the human race in this dystopian game from Q-Games.

First Gameplay Footage

bushpusherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By bushpusherr

http://www.twitch.tv/raptr/c/5360487

The guys at Q-Games debuted this as part of their Extra Life stream, they start playing the game about halfway through that twitch link...and holy shit does this game look fucking awesome. I remember during the Gamescom press conference when the trailer for this went up, Brad specifically asked if the trailer was concept footage or what the game would actually look like.

Turns out that's what this shit looks like, and I am really impressed. The depth of field and subsurface scattering tech they are using looks awesome, and this game is now firmly planted on my radar.

Dussck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Dussck

@bushpusherr: I just saw the footage and that was amazing! It baffles me that no one commented on this post either. This is now one of my most anticipated titles of 2015.

The graphics are something I have not seen before in real time gameplay. This looks like high quality CG renders from V-ray or Arnold. Very impressive, especially the sub-surface scattering effect, the light bouncing and the metal objects reflecting everything around it.

That would be enough for me to buy this game and lose some hours walking around this world, playing with the light and such, but the gameplay seems totally cool as well! Working together for the greater good (the town). Building things, mining stuff from random generated islands and upgrading your gear.
    It's like a multiplayer Minecraft with amazing graphics and an actual purpose.

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Man, this game's graphics are absolutely incredible.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.