400 Days - E3 Trailer

#1 Edited by Sgtpierceface (588 posts) -

Seems like an anthology of sorts. And isn't the guy at ~20 seconds one of the remission people from episode 5?

#2 Posted by probablytuna (3442 posts) -

HELL YEAH!

#3 Edited by meaninoflife42 (467 posts) -

I'm wondering how long this DLC will be.

#4 Posted by FourWude (2261 posts) -

Hope this is a good few hours long and costs 400 ms points.

#5 Posted by EveretteScott (1325 posts) -

I'm wondering how long this DLC will be.

Your cynic is showing.

#6 Posted by Tesla (1850 posts) -

Cool, I'm down for more.

#7 Posted by FourWude (2261 posts) -

It'd be awesome if Clementine made an appearance. Just swinging by, waving to the camera with a smile, telling us she's all ok.

But the truth is she's dead isn't she. But like an uncle that committed suicide, we'll never be told the truth. The lie will become the memory.

#8 Posted by stryker1121 (1234 posts) -

@fourwude said:

It'd be awesome if Clementine made an appearance. Just swinging by, waving to the camera with a smile, telling us she's all ok.

But the truth is she's dead isn't she. But like an uncle that committed suicide, we'll never be told the truth. The lie will become the memory.

I'm going to need to look at pictures of puppy dogs after this post. Geez, man, have you been listening to Mazzy Star a lot lately?

Aaaanway, looking forward to more TWD and Season 2, of course.

#9 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11001 posts) -

Can they manipulate me into caring once again? Eh. We'll see. In this case, I don't think lighting will strike twice for them.

#10 Posted by Sgtpierceface (588 posts) -

I feel like they're specifically pushing the world forward "400 days" with this DLC because they want to grow Clementine up a bit for season two. At least, that makes sense to me.

#11 Posted by Mrsignerman44 (1100 posts) -

I really loved the Walking Dead but I don't know about this. Something about an anthology story just doesn't really interest me as much as a multi-episodic narrative did. That and I really want to continue Clem's story.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.