Episode 2: Maybelle the cow. Just a short horrifying thought.

#1 Edited by Joeasis (60 posts) -

During episode 2 of The Walking Dead we are introduced to Maybelle the cow. Whom is having problems, due to falling ill (according to Brenda). Luckily Katjaa is on hand to help. We later find out that she is pregnant (god knows how the owner of a Dairy can't recognise when one of her own cows is about to have a baby, but I digress). Clementine tells Lee that Kat says Maybelle could have her baby tonight (Aww).

In the penultimate scene of the Episode, and the final scene at St. John's Dairy were witness the walkers succesfully break through the farm's defenses! (I hope that's not a spoiler. We all saw it coming, eh?)....

I just played though it again because my evening's plans we cancelled and I was bored, but.... upon completion of the episode I thought.... Maybelle the cow is still in the barn.... and she's about to pop at any second..... and the walkers are getting in.... which means.... The walkers could start eating her when she's giving birth.... or the little calf could be killed, having only been on this earth for mere seconds/minutes.... in fact so many horrible things could happen! And what if they live through the break in? They're not going to survive?! ='( ARGH.

What's happened to the world? =(

.... That's all.

#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19321 posts) -

But she's just a cow.

#3 Posted by ApolloDynamo (15 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ: zombies in TWD aren't above eating animals.

#4 Posted by Phatmac (5723 posts) -

:(

#5 Posted by EveretteScott (1451 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

But she's just a cow.

So youre saying 'who cares' basically?

Nice opinion that animals dont matter you have there.

#6 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19321 posts) -

@EveretteScott said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

But she's just a cow.

Are you into cows?

#7 Posted by Brodehouse (9760 posts) -

Remember Dawn of the Dead with the zombaby? What's wrong with us, why are stupid?

#8 Posted by EveretteScott (1451 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

@EveretteScott said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

But she's just a cow.

Are you into cows?

Sexually?

OF COURSE! Who isn't.

#9 Posted by JacDG (2117 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:

But she's just a cow.

Don't have a cow, man.
#10 Posted by Demoskinos (14710 posts) -

@EveretteScott said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

@EveretteScott said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

But she's just a cow.

Are you into cows?

Sexually?

OF COURSE! Who isn't.

DEM UTTERS

#11 Posted by SlashDance (1810 posts) -

Fuck Clementine ! I'm jumping out of the train and going back to save Maybelle's baby !

#12 Posted by Captain_Insano (1534 posts) -

Let he in here who has never eaten cow cast the first stone.

#13 Posted by Baillie (4068 posts) -

Hey man this is the best post I've seen in at least a week. You get a follow, I would give you a trophy or something, or be in a hall of fame, but I don't have either.

#14 Posted by RollingZeppelin (1952 posts) -

I hate to break it to you but a lot of baby animals are eaten alive in nature, one is probably being eaten right now.

Like a real baby animal, not a virtual one.

#15 Posted by DonutFever (3550 posts) -

How could those monsters eat that cow? On an unrelated note, I'm going to McDonalds.

#16 Posted by ashogo (943 posts) -

Could there be a zombie cow? Are zombie animals possible in this world?

#17 Posted by WMoyer83 (633 posts) -

Zombies love veal.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.