Help near end of Episode 3

#1 Posted by washingmachine (103 posts) -

Hey guys, I'm just passed the part where you meet Omid and Christa, and I've gotten to the shack with the paint written on top, but I have no idea what I need to get into that locked/boarded-up door. It's driving me nuts..what do I need to do?

#2 Posted by Natedogg2 (457 posts) -

Look up.

#3 Posted by golguin (4040 posts) -

There is an opening above the door.

#4 Posted by washingmachine (103 posts) -

Fuck me.

Thanks guys

#5 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

Best thread

#6 Posted by 400lb_Gorilla (20 posts) -

Hey man, I got your back. I didn't see it either.

#7 Posted by Mahogany (18 posts) -

Took me a few minutes to see it too, I'm blaming using a controller instead of the mouse, harder to sweep for things to interact with...

#8 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

Yeah that one had me searching for a good 4 or 5 minutes.

#9 Posted by briangodsoe (484 posts) -

Same here man, I went back and forth between the station and the wreck for a good 10 minutes or so. Felt like crap when I found it.

#10 Edited by Zuldim (291 posts) -

@washingmachine said:

Fuck me.

Thanks guys

I did the exact same thing and was stuck for like, fifteen minutes. If it makes you feel better.

#11 Posted by HistoryInRust (6397 posts) -

The part early in the episode where you're supposed to look at the chalkmark near the gate? Seriously a half hour of my life gone.

#12 Posted by Chaser324 (6739 posts) -

@HistoryInRust: Yeah, that took me a pretty long time too.

#13 Posted by cthomer5000 (863 posts) -

My wasted time was looking for a pencil near the train. Just didn't see it on multiple trips into the RV. Was so annoyed with myself when i found it.

#14 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

I couldn't figure out how to cut the truck down. I kept going back and fourth, and every time you went down it had this weird camera angel, and I thought It was a hint.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.