Walking Dead...

Posted by GunslingerX1983 (35 posts) -

So back in April when The Walking Dead Episode 1: New Day came out... I loved it!

Telltale said that they would be releasing an episode every calander month. That deadline has now passed and has left me wondering where Episode 2 has gotten to. Is something wrong at the studio? Delays?

I would like my next walking dead fix asap please Telltale...

#1 Posted by GunslingerX1983 (35 posts) -

So back in April when The Walking Dead Episode 1: New Day came out... I loved it!

Telltale said that they would be releasing an episode every calander month. That deadline has now passed and has left me wondering where Episode 2 has gotten to. Is something wrong at the studio? Delays?

I would like my next walking dead fix asap please Telltale...

#2 Posted by Bubbly (254 posts) -

This is pretty common with Telltale. You just gotta be patient, it'll come eventually.

#3 Posted by BeachThunder (11956 posts) -

Just be glad it isn't Valve D:

#4 Posted by GunslingerX1983 (35 posts) -

Very true, just hope that everything is ok with the development of it and the future episodes don't get canned.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.