Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

Who had the "best" death? (Season Spoilers)

• 54 results
    recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#51  Edited By recroulette

I saw Lee's coming (didn't make it any easier, but it was inevitable), but Kenny's was the one that hit me the worst. He was a pretty self-centered ass most of the time, but I get where he was coming from. 
    I probably should've told him to fuck off a couple times, but I tried to calm the situation, I even let him beat the crap out of me on the train. When he shut that gate, I tried opening it, then tried again, and again. Fuck. 

felixculpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By felixculpa

Most emotional: Leaving Lee behind/turning

Most shocking: I think I gotta go with Larry cause man that was just the biggest "WTF" but Carley's death was a shocking one as well, and so wanted to replay since I thought I had caused here death.

weavminas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By weavminas

@Viking_Funeral: I found Kenny lacking and unreliable. When Lee was at the end of Denny's gun, Kenny hid in the stall paralyzed in fear. He tried to not own his choice with Larry. He denied Duck's situation and I feel that Katjaa killed herself because Kenny made her go through it alone.

I made him face Duck in the end and for a while he made a comeback. His inability to work with the group and boat lust was too much. He makes me ashamed that I moved to Florida.

Reading that I sound like such an ass. Oh well it's a great game that can get this range of responses.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.