Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released May 17, 2011

The sequel to 2007's critically acclaimed role-playing game, The Witcher. Players again take control of Geralt of Rivia in this story-focused adventure.

The Witcher 2 Arena; who is the Witchest? (POST YER SCORES!)

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Do_The_Manta_Ray

So, I own The Witcher 2 on the PC and have done so since it was released, last year. I fell inlove with the game, being a fan of the books and having enjoyed the first game immensly. So I played through the damn thing a good 4 times; once even on the insane difficulty. Now with the Enhanced Edition released, along with some DLC (The Arena, "Dark" difficulty), I feel I finally have an excuse to play the game for a fifth time. Yet it's been a good 9 days since release of the EE, and I've barely even started a new game. I've found myself just replaying the god damn Arena again and again and again; pushing myself to almost masochistic lengths as I'm pretty sure my hand's cramped up a good 3 times up to this point.

So, after all the effort and pain I've put into this mode, I feel obligated to brag; but have to find a good context for doing so. So here it is, boys and girls, the official - "Post your best score in the arena mode topic". Or the "PYBSITAMT" for short.

I'm at 32000 points currently. Yep.. The multiplier in Dark Mode is ludicrous. Gotta' say, though; I was getting my ass handed to me by those archers in wave 4 for a good few hours before I really learned the pattern; a later fight in which you have to kill a good 20-odd nekkers was nearly as bad. Not to mention that half the enemies you encounter can one-shot you. God, why am I doing this to myself? It's like Dark Souls wasn't enough..

Post your scores, duders.

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Enigma777

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Do_The_Manta_Ray

Well, sheesh; thanks for the input. At least I know I am the witchest.

On a side note; I was thinking I might record a few videos; walk-through for the best way to tackle the arena levels. Anyone got any questions as to a specific wave? I could probably walk you through it pretty easy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.