Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released May 19, 2015

CD Projekt RED's third Witcher combines the series' non-linear storytelling with a sprawling open world that concludes the saga of Geralt of Rivia.

Save games

Avatar image for colonel_pockets
    Colonel_Pockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 46

#1  Edited By Colonel_Pockets

Now that dragon age has shown how they will be able to "import" your save into it with the questionaire type thing. Do you guys think cd projekt will do something similar with the ps4 and xbox one versions?

JouselDelka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JouselDelka

You'll be able to import your PC save of the second (or first?) Dragon Age game into next gen console versions of Inquisition?

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to do it. They didn't do it with Witcher 2. Personally I'd rather have a good game that has no such function than a mediocre one(Dragon Age 2. Which does support it and then retcons it in the third one rendering all your choices invalid courtesy of Gaider.

Herk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to do it. They didn't do it with Witcher 2. Personally I'd rather have a good game that has no such function than a mediocre one(Dragon Age 2. Which does support it and then retcons it in the third one rendering all your choices invalid courtesy of Gaider.

They're not retconning every choice in the third Dragon Age, you can import all your choices as usual

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

@thestandardtoaster

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to do it. They didn't do it with Witcher 2.

You could import your Witcher 1 save to Witcher 2 on PC but obviously W1 didn't come out for 360, so that couldn't work there. Most likely W3 PC will support save imports.

CDProjekt is a god tier developer, and they can do pretty much anything IMO. It's possible they will set up a system for people to export their saves from 360 than import it back to X1, but do we know what accessing the X1 hard drive is like?

@jouseldelka DA:I does not support imports (even on PC I thought? or is that wrong?), but it will have a comic book type questionnaire thing where you get to pick what happened.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.