Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Wolf Among Us

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Oct 11, 2013

A prequel to the Fables comic book series, The Wolf Among Us tells a tale of the reformed Big Bad Wolf of childhood folklore (who is the sheriff of a secluded community of fables in 20th century New York City) as he investigates a series of grisly murders.

Anyone Excited About This?

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Now that Telltale is the fanciest little developer in town with The Walking Dead, I'm curious as to how much attention their Fables game is going to get. I dunno how many people here read the series - it has a really interesting premise, although I had to give up on it eventually because it became this weird political utopianism thing, all the characters became kind of insufferable, and then there was this big crossover that didn't explain anything so I just said fuck it. At the same time, I'm interested in what Telltale can do with the franchise, although from the brief bit of the Walking Dead that I played I'm not entirely sure it's going to be my kind of game.

donkeycow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I personally don't like the base premise, but that being said it could still turn out interesting and i will be paying attention to anything Telltale does after the Walking Dead.

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

I haven't read the comics but I heard good things about them when they first hit. I'll be interested to see what Telltale comes up with.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

I know nothing about the comic but I'll give any Telltale game a look.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.