Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The World Ends with You

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 27, 2007

How does Japanese fashion collide with a pin that grants psychic powers? Square and Jupiter find out in The World Ends With You.

Stuck on Day 3 Boss (iOS)

ignatz27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ignatz27

Just got the game for iphone and can't figure out what the hell is going on with this boss. Maybe I just suck at the combat in the game (in fact, I do) but I can see that you're supposed to get your partner to the upper level then do...something?...then hammer on the boss while the lights are on, but I can't figure out a) just what exactly gets the partner up there, b) what she's supposed to target (just hit a bunch of bats?) and c) how to keep health from running out while trying. Any help much appreciated!

Joeyoe31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Joeyoe31

I haven't played the iPhone or iPad version but in the DS version your partner was suppose to kill the big bats underlings so that the lights would come on for Neku to do damage to the main boss. Also your fusion attack will cause the lights to instantly turn on.

As for your health situation, you should have soda cans that you can use to heal yourself If you're talking about avoiding damage if you do a big slash from Neku's feet to an area he will fly to it. While your partner is killing the bats, you should just keep doing this dash over and over again until the lights come on for Neku to do damage.

But again I've only played the DS version so all this might be useless.

ignatz27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ignatz27

Hey thanks. Yeah, it seems like the conversion to touch screen changes the strategy, since the partner is supposedly joined to you. Just can't figure out what gets her to jump up to the bats

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.