Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

TimeSplitters

Franchise »

A sci-fi/comedy franchise of first-person shooters developed by the now defunct Free Radical Design. Its current status is undetermined.

What are you expecting from TS4?

gold_n_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By gold_n_eye

Being a fan of the timesplitters series, I'm highly anticipating the next installment of this franchise. However, after seeing Free Radical making Haze and knowing that it's not the best FPS for the next-gen consoles, i'm worried that they'll do the same with TS4.

They are going to have to step it up with the next game since the competition is high due to the crowded genre.

What I want:

- Single player mode with a killer storyline.
    - Online multiplayer with all common game modes, addition of bots.
    - Online coop, being able to play the story with a friend online.

Driam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Driam

What Driam wants:

- Story mode akin to that of TS2; very loosely connected levels and no voices in-game.
    - The ability to choose the anaconda theme in multiplayer matches (this feature was missing in TS3, which caused me and my buddies to play TS2 instead, even though it was inferior in most ways.
    - Four players co-op.
    - Better music than TS3.
    - An SDK, so that people can make mods for it.

Shasam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Shasam

An improved story mode would be nice, but what I want most of all:

• Online Co-op
    • Fully featured (All game modes, chacters, weapons etc) online multiplayer. Probably for 16 players.
    • A whole host of new and classic characters, more than TS3 would be an immediate win on their part.
    • Some new quirky weapons.
    • ...and even maybe the chance to go to some odd points in time. I.E. Not 20th -> 25th century.
    sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#4  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I'd like to see some entirely new environments, and with games like Turok to mock, that could be a fun thing.  No stealth missions would be a definite bonus - I hated the stealth missions!  Other than that, you've got a pretty good list.  Online play would definitely be awesome for this game.

OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By OGCartman

Online co-op would be awessome. I always love new weapons so yah, those

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Lashe

As long as it has the Vintage Rifle and the same fast-paced, smooth, addictive gameplay, I'm happy.

In fact.. what I'd really like to see if I'm being picky would be:

• Online Co-Op
    • Less Monkeys.. <-- I said it. I hated killing them and having to aim so damn low.
    • Great replay value -- Masses of Challenges, with online leaderboard support.
    • Harry Tipper as the main protagonist >_> <-- Won't happen.
    • Hi-Def Virus in the TS2 Hospital Level with max'd out Zombies as AI. I remember playing that on TS2 one night at about 2 am and it scared me shitless every time.
    • An accessible online mode -- I never experienced XBL til the 360, and the PS2s online, certainly over in the UK, left a lot to be dessired. This probably isn't on anyone else's wishlist, but since I never experienced TimeSplitters online I'm gonna have to say that.
    • Oh.. and more Scottish levels! =D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.