Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Titanfall

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Mar 11, 2014

Set in a far-flung, mech-filled future, Titanfall is the first first-person shooter built by Respawn Entertainment, the studio formed by ex-employees of Call of Duty developer Infinity Ward.

Stuck on opening "ship" loading screen

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By NoobSauceG7

So I bought an xbox one titanfall bundle yesterday and it finished downloading this morning. When I hit Play on the start screen for the game, it keeps me in the loading screen with the ship and will not load the tutorial. Did anyone else have this problem and have a solution? I am waiting to uninstall and then install it since it took FOREVER. Thanks for the help!

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb67033e3422
    deactivated-5bb67033e3422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Titanfall was having servers issues over the last few hours so I guess its still an issue?

check out; https://twitter.com/Titanfallgame

CatsAkimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Seems like the first things to try on the xbox one are to hit the "start" button on the home screen to quit the game and restart it. If that doesn't work, shut down the console, wait for the light to turn off, unplug the power for at least 10 seconds and then try again. The latter fixed it for me the last time the servers went down and were supposed to be back up but I still couldn't connect.

GaspoweR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Could be a server side issue since the ship loading screen is when its connecting you to the server lobby.

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is finally letting me past the ship loading screen after contacting ea help. Have the load times getting into games always been this terrible? Not just the opening ship one to connect to the server but all the other ones take a very long time.

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edit 3/29/14: Just to update, I have been contacting Xbox and EA support trying to get this fixed and have tried troubleshooting a lot of stuff like port forwarding, changed some settings on my internet, unistalled and reinstalled and just a bunch of other stuff. I see on the EA site it has been saying that Titanfall's servers have been down for most of the day today.

It has mostly been letting me play one game and then kicks me out back to the dashboard when the round ends. More recently it has been going back to the original problem of the infinite ship loading screen. Not sure why, I have an open NAT and good connection and Internet Speeds. Just want to see if it is effecting other people as much cause I am not seeing a lot of people talk about Titanfall in general or if they are having problems. I didn't even have problems playing BF4, so this is a weird turn of events.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.