Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tokyo Jungle

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 07, 2012

An action game set in post-apocalyptic Japan where the human race has inexplicably disappeared, leaving wild animals to reclaim the planet.

What was your first score?

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NekuSakuraba

Hey guys, what was your first score in survival mode and with what animal did you accomplish it with? What did you unlock?

Personally, I got up to 53,200 with the Pomeranian and unlocked the alley cat, a few archives and the next part of the story.

aznjon12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By aznjon12

I got to around 23,250 with the Pomeranian. I already marked all the things before the mission went off so I had to go to a vicious shopping street full of evil animals.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Fredchuckdave

83000 with the Pomeranian, pretty fortunate run not understanding most of the systems yet though.

@aznjon12 said:

I got to around 23,250 with the Pomeranian. I already marked all the things before the mission went off so I had to go to a vicious shopping street full of evil animals.

This is the best early game event methinks. Poor Terriers and Fat Cats.

NyxFe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By NyxFe

I did about 98k on pomeranian on my first run, eight generations I think. I ended up stealth killing a lion cub in the middle of four lionesses... It didn't go very well.

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By psylah

I had lived about 50+ years with the pommie, but I had to stop playing and quit out without saving at a nest, thinking that it would just continue from the last one. I should've known better, that being able to do that would ruin survival mode. So I got no points.

I'll have to make that run again.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Sterling

182,755 with the free DLC fatcat. I lived 3 generations. But did a lot of killing. And a bunch of the objectives. I think I lived for like 27 years total though.

neurotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By neurotic

30 something thousand. I got to like 35 years, jacked the alley cats and then when I returned to my old territory a group of lions destroyed me. I thought I could take them out with stealth kills. I couldn't...

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By FluxWaveZ

17,200 with the Pomeranian.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By mrcraggle

Around 34K on my first run with the pom but got pretty screwed over when it came to the challenges.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.