Anyone else notice AI glitches with your squadmates in campaign?

#1 Posted by OldManLight (844 posts) -

There's a mission set in the Niger River Delta where you're making your way through a structure right before one of those waiting load sequences where you have to have all of your team there to advance and Pepper decided he was going to low crawl into the wall until the end of time. Guess i'm restarting this mission.

#2 Posted by Mister_V (1283 posts) -

Jeff mentioned somthing similar to what you described on twitter earlier. I havnt had that yet, I did have an enemy on the first level who decided he was going to sit behind a wall and shoot it for all all infinity, it was on the section where you are up on the walkway/balcony, so getting him proved difficult lol.

#3 Posted by Mars (310 posts) -

Pepper did the same thing to me in the same spot. This game could have used some more polish and bug fixes, however, I'm still really enjoying it so far. Glad I made it a purchase.

#4 Posted by UberExplodey (941 posts) -

I've had Pepper get stuck on geometry while we were waiting to stack up, thankfully I only had to reload a walking section.

#5 Posted by kgb0515 (411 posts) -

I had the same issue, but I reloading the checkpoint solved the problem. At least is isn't as jank as Medal of Honor was on release week.

#6 Posted by Barrock (3533 posts) -

Had the same problem in the same area. He never showed up so I had to restart. Does the campaign pick up at all?

#7 Posted by GolazoDan (114 posts) -

Same issue. Restarted at the checkpoint, sorted.

@Barrock said:

Had the same problem in the same area. He never showed up so I had to restart. Does the campaign pick up at all?

Well I thought so.

BADASS ROBOT IN THE SNOW BLOWING EVERYTHING UP.

Dunno if there's a story to this game, mind.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.