Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 13, 2010

Splinter Cell: Conviction is the fifth installment in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell franchise. Sam Fisher breaks apart from the Third Echelon in order to find the people responsible for the death of his daughter, only to find that not everything is what it seems.

Splinter Cell Conviction blowout in the latest GTTV ep

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar
    http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/83?ch=1&sd=1_hd

looks awesome in my opinion, and the co-op campaign sounds interesting.  Ive been interested ever since the E3 demo last year, and now even more. Bring on april (stop delaying it!)

One thing that...annoyed me lets say, was when Keighley (and mind you, i dont have anything agaisnt the dude) goes "oh but arent you afraid that gamers wont like the black and white? there were a lot of complaints about the saboteur being in black and white"... I've NEVER heard any such complaints in any forum or website... if anything, people complained that when its in COLOR it looks bland (which it does)... youre not as hip as you think you are Geoff >_>
    Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ineedaname
    Link for the lazy.

Gonna watch it now though.

Edit:
    Having watched it, it does look good, but I'd have been even more interested if they went the way they were originally going with the game.
    This to me just seems like the same game but modernised, which doesn't interest me all that much.
    Bionicicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bionicicide

If I hear "predator" in a French accent again, I'll lose it. Pretty good tutorial level, objectives on walls doesn't seem as gimmicky as it once did now.

That multiplayer lead looks like he's been snorting lines for taking all the heat for axing Spies v. Mercenaries. No sympathy from me! Will wait to rent this now that my pre-order is canceled.

@Rhaknar

said:

" One thing that...annoyed me lets say, was when Keighley (and mind you, i dont have anything agaisnt the dude) goes "oh but arent you afraid that gamers wont like the black and white? there were a lot of complaints about the saboteur being in black and white"... I've NEVER heard any such complaints in any forum or website... if anything, people complained that when its in COLOR it looks bland (which it does)... youre not as hip as you think you are Geoff >_> "

I heard in The Saboteur it was tough to make out distant objects, mainly when driving. Doesn't seem like a problem here, but it kind of gives me a headache in SC:C when he enters the shadows so quickly (in rapid succession); using heavy shaded corners, without desaturation, to tell the players they're in stealth would have the same effect without the nausea and show-off the beautiful game in full color all the time.
    Bionicicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bionicicide

Three0neFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Three0neFive

PC gameplay pl0x.

RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By RobotHamster

I love the splinter cell franchise, hell I've even read the books so this game is a definite day one buy for me, and it does't hurt that the game looks fucking awesome!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.